Discussion Forum

Que. The change in energy after removal of one electron from an atom is called
a. enthalpy change
b. ionization energy
c. electric energy
d. bond energy
Correct Answer:ionization energy
Confused About the Answer? Ask fellow aspirants for Details Here
Already Know Explanation? Add it Here to help others.

More Questions Like this:

View All Questions on: Atomic Structure