Discussion Forum

Que. Another name for voids in metallic layers is
a. holes
b. window
c. cervices
d. shuttle
Correct Answer:cervices
Confused About the Answer? Ask fellow aspirants for Details Here
Already Know Explanation? Add it Here to help others.

More Questions Like this:

View All Questions on: Liquids and Solids